The goal of this Fair Odds Recording methods at Winning Edge Investments is for every member to beat the cost recorded in official outcomes, or at least fit them.
Below is a summary of the top 20 ways to get the best possible odds, and exceed official results:
1) Use Dynamic Odds (or other odds comparison websites)
Among the more important factors – if not the significant factor – in gambling profitably is always striving to get the absolute best price possible.
After all the work is completed and you are on a fantastic thing, there’s no larger’own goal’ than carrying an inferior price. It takes the identical amount of time and effort to place the bet, yet you get paid (sometimes substantially) less.
When you’re following any of our services, it’s important that you aim to get the lowest prices possible. There’s no point going to the 1 bookie and just taking their cost if others are paying better.
Take yourself back into the old-school betting ring in the track…you wouldn’t do it there! You would always hunt for the best price and zero in on that bookie.
Luckily, odds comparison sites allow you to replicate that when betting online. Rather than having to make your way across all the different bookies’ websites or apps, odds comparison sites allow you to just select your race or sporting event and watch multiple bookies’ costs side-by-side.
There is a couple of odds comparison choices out there. In our opinion, the best one available is Dynamic Odds. Click on the link and we have organised an exclusive 4-week free trial for you. It’s an easy-to-use and easily comprehensible product. You can choose that bookies to display on screen, there’s a mountain of alternatives and programs, and best of all, you can sign into each of your bookie account through the program and simply bet from Dynamic Odds with the click of a button. Click which cost you need, put in your bet, and you’re on. It is quick and dead-simple to use and ensures that you always get the best price of each of the bookies.
If you are not using Dynamic Odds you are costing a fortune in additional gains. It amazes us that there are still members reporting that they are still not utilising this tool. A small punter working full-time will improve their profits considerably using Dynamic Odds. You may check and compare prices together with your personal bookies quickly on your own notebook or cellular phone, and even put bets through your mobile with your entire bookies employing the dynamic odds mobile edition. This is a lot faster and more powerful than gambling through every bookie program or website separately. Don’t forget our link gets you a 4-week free trial, so in the event that you haven’t tried it yet, get onto it now. The superior version only costs $35 a month. For the excess money you will make by having the ability to easily take much better costs, that’s a complete bargain. Trust us, it’s worth every cent.
2) Have lots of bookmaker accounts
The basic rule with bookmakers is to gain access to as many as you can, as it gives you a better chance of always being able to wager the best cost. Take your betting bank and disperse it around as many bookmaker accounts as possible. It is much better to own your own bankroll evenly split across 10bookmaker accounts than all sitting one.
There is a lot of alternatives out there in regards to bookies. Our suggestions, as a way of importance/benefit are as follows:
Betfair, Bet365, Vicbet, TopSport, Sportsbet, Sportsbetting, NSW Tab, VIC Tab, Ubet, BlueBet,Ladbrokes, Neds, BetEasy, TopBetta, David Dwyer, Betstar, Bookmaker, Tabtouch, Best Bookies, Unibet, Palmerbet & Classicbet.
3) Bookies with a buffer
In case you haven’t got an account with Bet365, then make certain you get one immediately. Bet365 routinely offer the most effective early deals on hurrying, and moreover offer an SP warranty. Bet365 pay out best of fixed price or SP, whichever is higher. It may be worth sometimes taking a lesser fixed cost to secure the potential advantage of’drift protection’. Whilst this is often a good option, best bag or Betfair SP will normally outperform SP on almost any drifter. Taking early costs with Bet365 will provide you the opportunity to exceed official results, together with the SP buffer available if the horse does drift. Bet365 are well known for banning winning punters, but with NSW and Vic now having minimum bet laws in place, Bet365 is right back in the picture for everybody. Use them where their cost is over or close to the 3rd best fixed cost in the e-mail since there is an SP buffer (provided that you aren’t restricted from this product).
Betfair routinely offer the best possibilities offered on the market for horse racing, particularly during the last 15 minutes of betting.
Usually Betfair gets you the best odds on horses drifting in the current market, and on horses in large (double figure) costs. It is a must have.
We can write an informative article on the prices available on Betfair on some of our winners, but a couple of illustrations from Dean’s Tips are below. As you can see, at all spectrums of the marketplace you can get Fantastic deals on Betfair even just at Betfair SP:
??? Emmadee: Official $101, $260 Betfair SP (got out to $560 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Balrov: Official $23, $60 Betfair SP (earned out to $120 on Betfair in betting)
??? Time And Truth: Official $23, $80 Betfair SP (got out to $140 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Fish Bones Fry: Official $34, $60 Betfair SP (earned out to $90 on Betfair in betting)
??? Shazee Lee: Official $56, $100 Betfair SP (got out to $110 on Betfair in gambling )
BOB stands for Best of the Best. This is a great product that gives you the very best of 3 totes or Leading Fluctuation (note Top Fluctuation is calculated from 25 minutes before race start time – maybe not from the opening cost ).
Vicbet offer BOB for all races around Australia, seven days per week. TopSport provide it for Saturday Metro meetings, as do Ladbrokes/Bookmaker/Betstar. David Dwyer offers it for all Sydney metro meetings such as midweek. BOB is generally better for horses at single figure odds, and BFSP (Betfair SP) better for horses at double figure odds.
6) Additional late gambling stake on big drifters
1 chance to consider is increasing your stake on a dramatic drifter.
The Kelly Criterion (widely considered the best formula to use to determine the optimal size of a bet), suggests it to maximise long-term profits and make a larger edge, the more you need to bet. So, as an example if you rate a horse a $3 opportunity and could get $7 at the market, you should bet MORE than if you can obtain $5 at the market.
This theorem is why we recommend having another bet at our runners if the purchase price drifts to around 50% or more above the suggested price.
Some reasons that horses ramble dramatically on Betfair comprise;
??? Broad Circle ??? High weight
??? Poor run last start or poor recent form
??? Low-rated trainer or jockey
??? First-up rather than favoured
??? A sexy, heavily-backed favorite in the race
These motives have already been evaluated and considered by our expert professional analysts – drifters shouldn’t concern you in many instances.
Should you lock at an early cost and then the horse drifts significantly (close to 50 percent or more), it’s certainly worth checking on Betfair to get your average price up, to transcend official results. There have been plenty of significant drifters which have won odds much greater than official prices. It is simply about accepting extra advantage when one drifts.
7) Get on track It is becoming reported that high prices available on track at the racecourses are above those reported during the Official Prices (which need a ridiculous 6 bookmakers to have the cost for its fluctuation to be contained ). Going to the monitor to wager can get you better prices than available online.
8) Other bookies not contemplated in opening fixed prices Many bookies such as Unibet, Palmerbet, Betting.Club, Betstar, Bookmaker, Neds, Classicbet, Pointsbet & Madbookie are not contained when saying the 3rd best fixed cost. You can frequently get bigger fixed odds using these bookies.
9) Bookies not on Dynamic Odds
A very large proportion of members wager using Dynamic Odds, and take the best available prices from that assortment of bookies. Because of this, there are numerous bookies whose prices aren’t shown on Dynamic Odds. They are also not regarded as official results or gambling information.
But many members do bet with those bookies, and frequently find they get greater prices than main bookies. Another bonus is that as such bookies are lesser known & not on Dynamic Odds, their rates are usually available a good deal more. Should you happen to miss an early cost, it is worth looking at these bookies to find out if the price might have held, as they frequently do hold much longer than the bookies on Dynamic Odds.
Options include: Betting.Club, Palmerbet, Madbookie & Pointsbet.
10) Horses drifting to better prices than quoted before alert sent
This really happens fairly often. From the time the alarm is sent, often a horse has drifted outside to prices greater than said, but nevertheless that stated cost is recorded. By way of example, there was one occasion where a horse was advised at $3.20 when the e-mail was shipped, but was 4.40 about a second later.The $3.20 price was listed for that winner.
11) Bookies providing better prices than quoted after alert sent
There are actually occasions where stakes are shipped, but there is still 1 or two bookies who haven’t set up prices yet. Even though early prices are crunched, often these bookies will bill their analyst’s first rates. There was an occasion where we supported a horse out of $21 into $11, and then 1 or 2 bookies opened 15 minutes later at $21. Those prices often sit for some time as most members have placed their stakes.
12) Monitoring and betting late when market percentages are reduced and more in your favor As soon as we suggest taking a cost with Greatest Tote/SP, Top Fluc, Betfair SP or BOB, which suggests we believe the horse will likely drift from its current fixed cost in gambling.
Bets for most horse racing solutions are sent normally between 9am and 11am, but the market percentages are bigger at nowadays. Whilst we frequently acquire outstanding prices on horses which were mispriced and firm, on most occasions natural gambling movements mean the prices drift out towards start time as the bookies begin to compete along with the market proportions decrease.
This implies frequently a horse drifts back out, but then gets backed again really late by big players. So, even though the starting price could be close to or even lower than the early price, the horse continues to be much larger odds during betting.
Below are three examples which spring to mind, but these Kinds of market movements are commonplace:
??? Delagos: Opened $11, drifted out to $31 with corporatebookies and $30 Betfair only before the beginning, but just paid $15 SP
??? Maccy Fields: totaled $8.50, drifted out to $14 Betfair, firmed back to $8.50 SP
??? Zerprise Journey: Opened $4.20, drifted out to $6.60 in betting on Betfair, and then firmed back into $4.10 Greatest Tote/SP
13) Not betting if a horse is becoming over bet Often a horse gets’over bet’ and endorsed down to a ridiculous, shortprice, especially at the shorter end of this marketplace. You can choose to simply not wager when the value isn’t there, or so the horse is beneath the rated/minimum price counseled – that will save you units in the very long term and avoids taking’unders’. You could also put a minimum price on Betfair SP so that you don’t ever take below the minimum price you set / we advise.
14) Putting back a runner Betfair if the horse has become’overbet’
Some smart members put back runners that company radically. This permits them to effectively have a’free wager’ on a runner, or even guarantee a profit no matter if or not a horse wins or not. This grants some members the opportunity to substantially reduce variance and wager moderately risk free, particularly when financing runners expected to firm dramatically when informed by the expert. Greyhound Genius & John’s Analytics are just two services at which this can be very successful as all bets are counseled to be backed at fixed odds when the e-mail is routed, and the huge majority of bets company in the marketplace.
15) Metro/City v Country/Provincial
Prices on runners for Metro/City races are substantially lessinfluenced when stakes are released than Country/Provincial races where they may be impacted. For Metro/City races (the significant raceday in each state typically on a Saturday and Wednesday), three good choices are betting through Bet365 when you’ve got the SP warranty, using a Best of the Best merchandise (highest of Best Tote and Best Fluc) offered by manydifferent bookies such as Vicbet, or again Betfair is your friend on Metro races too with amazing rates and liquidity available throughout betting, even though only using the Betfair SP instrument.
Notice the standard paths for Metro/City racing are:
??? NSW: Randwick, Rosehill, Warwick Farm and Canterbury
??? VIC: Flemington, Caulfield, Moonee Valley, Sandown Hillside and Sandown Lakeside
??? QLD: Eagle Farm and Doomben
??? SA: Morphettville and Morphettville Parks
??? WA: Ascot and Belmont
For Provincial & Country racing, taking a number of the greater fixed costs available at the time stakes are sent is a good strategy, however if you can monitor prices even only on a few days such as weekends, you’ll discover via a blend of corporate bookies, Betfair and totes that you will receive fantastic prices above those listed.
16) Consider the unit bets The advised unit bets are an excellent guide on if to wager late or early on selections. According to your experience using an agency, or evaluation of the previous benefits, you are able to ascertain the standard amount. For many services the’standard’ amount the pro intends to accumulate on a win wager isaround 5 components. If that’s the case and the ceremony backs a horse for 1 unit to win, and the horse is odds of 5, that is about regular as a fantastic bet. If the horse is chances of $10, then we stand to amass 10u if the horse wins, then that is a high confidence bet. This horse will frequently firm in gambling. If the horse is odds of $2 we stand to accumulate 2u, therefore this is low assurance, or maybe only a’saver’ bet. This horse will often float in betting. So using the amount to be accumulated, with 5u (or the average collect) as the’barometer’, can be quite a reasonable indication of whether a horse will either company or float, particularly in the extreme ends of this spectrum. This could help you choose whether to back the horse ancient at a predetermined cost, or choose a late betting option like BFSP/BOB/BTSPif unable to monitor. An example was a horse called Flash Boy in Bendigo. Advised 0.5w however accessible market price was just $5. Given that’s only a 2.5u win collect, locking in a historical fixed price was not the way to go. Individuals who backed it with Bet365 got $9 SP, BTSP paid $10.90, BFSP $13, and last matched Betfair cost was $14.50. One question that’s asked is when if a wager not be put if the value is now? Generally, advised bets must be placed, however, the best way to describe is with extreme cases. Firstly, let us say weadvise 1u to triumph on a horse at $31 to get a 31u amass. Should you back it if you overlook early prices and it firms to $10? The answer is yes, since the 1u investment still stands to collect 10u and that’s still a significant collect and a significant profit. The significant firming indicates simply how incorrect the initial market price was, however, how much you stand to collect suggests that the horse remains a value bet. If I counsel 0.1u on a horse at $31, and it companies to $10 until you have bet, well then you simply stand to amass 1u if it wins financing it at $10, well below what you would normally expect to collect on a winner with all the support, which means you might give this horse a overlook long term there’s little worth to be had taking unders on these runners. An example is when an agency advises 1u to win in a horse at $5, and it firms to $2 before you’ve put you bet. Again the initial collect was 5u, but today using a 1u investment onto a 2u collect, this no longer could be a worthwhile investment. It’s an art, not a science, and ultimately your decision, but the above can help lead you towards when to wager early or late (or not at all in rarer instances).
17) One suggestion in a race multiple bets in a race
If there is one wager in a race, then there is more likelihood of this runner firming (especially if the anticipated win bet accumulate is anything over 4u). When there are 2 stakes in a rush, it’s frequently the case that you firms and you drifts. However when there are a number of bets at a race (3 or more), it is quite infrequent they will all firm. Usually maybe 1 companies and the remainder drift, or they will all drift. The only exception is when we sharply reunite 3 runners at large odds to conquer a short priced favorite. If the brief favourite drifts, the others could firm, but it can go the other way. Again, the aggressiveness of the staking will steer you on whether to wager late or early. However the more horses backed, the further that locking in adjusted premature costs with no SP buffer should be prevented unless the amass is above 5u. When there are numerous runners in a hurry it is often a good opportunity to monitor or utilize BOB/BFSP/BTSP.
18) Do not worry about always getting the best possible price every time
It isn’t possible, or required. All our services are highly lucrative, with results easily attained by following the information included here. Constant improvement in your gambling practices will imply continuous improvement in your long-term outcomes, and that’s the key to long term success with your betting. Take a couple of minutes outside daily (or only once every now & then) to review the flucs & closure prices available of runners we back using dynamic odds & you’ll shortly open your eyes to the possible opportunities.
19) Change your mindset: Do not suffer from FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out)
As a rule of thumb, many punters suffer with FOMO. They take a fixed price on many occasions. The marketplace has shifted dramatically and market percentages in early markets have continued to shift upwards to often 130%-135%, which is very significant. Taking early fixed prices can be debatable also if you can find scratchings, where significant deductions could be implemented, further decreasing your final dividend. A mindset change for many is essential. Realising the Betfair market close to race start time gets down to around 102 percent, and also waiting and trying to monitor prices and wager late will lead to better overall results for those willing to take the moment.
20) Do not be lazy, and stop making excuses
Whilst we know many members have jobs, the reality is that a large proportion of stakes are sent to weekends, or outside normal working hours. For all members, there’ll be periods where they aren’t working, and it’s at those times where members should look to greatly exceed official outcomes by monitoring and placing bets late rather than blindly betting using Fixed or Best Tote/BOB/BFSP type options. Like most things in life, the more effort you put in, the better the result will be. Also like most items, the more you practice something, the better you become. In this day & age with smart phones, bookmaker apps & Dynamic Odds, etc, comparing costs and placing bets at the best odds hasn’t been more simple & reachable. Invest sensibly, don’t be idle, place a little effort in, and don’t lose out on the even larger profits you could easily be achieving.
Read more: goldlatestnews.org